We are now a EUFORA salon!

 

EUFORA Experience the Difference

Introducing and  EXCLUSIVELY at The Curly Red Head, the world's only hybrid, 98% natural, ALOE based, high performing hair line. EUFORA colour and  products will leave your hair feeling soft, nourished and beautiful. All while leaving you feeling great about reducing the impact your salon products have on our environment. EUFORA shampoos and conditioners are concentrated with 75% cold pressed and carefully extracted Aloe Vera, with the other 25% being made up of active ingredient that is good for you and  your hair. EUFORA shampoos and conditioners contain ZERO water and  are composed only of  what your hair really needs and nothing that it doesn't.  
EMBRACE ALL THAT EUFORA EMBODIES

Eufora has something for everyone, even a hair loss line! 

Print Print | Sitemap Recommend this page Recommend this page
© The Curly Red Head